Hi, I'm Stacey.
A documentary wedding photographer and family photographer based in Surrey - although I'm always willing to travel!
I'm a Mum, wife, coffee lover and foodie who loves to travel and of course, take photos.
If you're wondering how I became a photographer... Well, I have always loved cameras and looking back at photos that spark emotion and memories but becoming a photographer wasn't on my radar until I had my daughter.
Although mainly self taught, I have attended courses and workshops to aid me on my photography journey. I did A LOT of free photography to gain some invaluable experience and worked with some amazing artists. I will always continue to invest in myself and my business.
It's so nice to be able to say I absolutely love my job. Whether it's being part of someone's special day or capturing a new-born baby in their first few weeks of life. They say you never work a day if you enjoy your job and I have to agree!
More About Me
- I LOVE photography - Obviously! I think about it constantly and see potential photos everywhere. Photography is the art of observation.
- I LOVE to travel and see different parts of the world - and take photos of course!
- My day starts after COFFEE. I was never much of a coffee drinker until I discovered frappachinos and it escalated from there. I now can't start my day without one. Or two. Ok three.
- I love the 80's! The music the outfits, everything.
- Favourite smells include suntan lotion and Christmas dinner.
- Coke zero addict.
- Obsessed with "Stranger Things". Not usually a sci-fi fan but I just love the actors and the fact it's set the 80's!
- I'm a qualified nursery nurse which I like to think helps with new-born and family shoots.